- 1 lb frozen soybeans
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoon "For J's" Sea Salt (Garlic or Hawaiian Chili)
- 1/4 cup shoyu (light soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped fine)
- 4 dashes Togarashi (Japanese chili pepper)
- Follow cooking direction on back of frozen soybean package.
- Place drained soybeans in a mixing bowl.
- Add "For J's" Sea Salt and toss to coat soybeans.
- Stir sauce ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour a thin layer of sauce on bottom of serving platter. [Optional]
- Place prepared soybeans over layer of sauce and serve with extra sauce drizzled over soybeans or on the side.