- 1 cup white wine vineger
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard (Coleman's)
- 2 teaspoon "For J's" Garlic Sea Salt
or "For J's" Maui Onion Sea Salt
or "For J's" Hawaiian Chili Pepper Sea Salt
- 2 cup oil (vegetable, canola or sunflower)
- 1/2 small onion (minced)
- 2 Tablespoon papaya seeds
- Place vinegar and dry ingredients in blender.
- Mix at medium speed; gradually add oil and onion.
- Add papaya seeds; blend until seeds are cut to the size of coarsely ground pepper.
- Pour into glass bottles and refrigerate.
- Dressing can also be used as a meat marinade.