- 2 lb ground beef
- 3 teaspoon "For J's" Hawaiian Chili Pepper Sea Salt
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 4 cup uncooked rice (to be cooked with 4 cups water)
- 2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Brown meat with 1 teaspoon "For J's" Sea Salt then drain.
- Add garlic, onion, green bell pepper, and spices then cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, bouillon cubes, and remaining 2 teaspoons "For J's" Sea Salt.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- In baking dish, combine cooked rice and meat mixture; then mix in 1 1/2 cups grated cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle a little chili powder on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°
← Older Post
Newer Post →