"For J's" Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lb potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 3/4 cup dehydrated potato flakes
- 1 block butter (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon "For J's" Garlic Sea Salt
- Saute garlic in butter, set aside.
- Prepare dehydrated potato flakes by following package instructions. Use a portion of melted garlic butter and evaporated milk.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine both prepared and boiled/mashed potatoes.
- Mix in Garlic Sea Salt and gradually add remaining melted garlic butter and milk.
← Older Post
Newer Post →