- 1 can corned beef
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 large potato (grated, squeeze out any excess liquids)
- 3 Tablespoon green onion (chopped ¼ inch)
- 1/2 teaspoon "For J's" Garlic Sea Salt
or "For J's" Kiawe Smoke Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 2 pinches black pepper
- Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- Place all ingredients (except Panko) in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix by hand to blend ingredients.
- Form into 3 inches patties.
- Coat patties with Panko.
- Heat frying pan with 3 Tablespoons oil and fry patties until crispy golden brown.
*Tip: For perfectly rounded patties, use an ice cream scooper with a ratchet mechanism that releases even scoops.