- 1 to 4 lb chicken wings
- 2 teaspoon "For J's" Sea Salt (Garlic, Maui Onion or Hawaiian Chili Pepper)
- all purpose flour (for coating)
- 1/3 cup shoyu (light soy sauce)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon green onions
- 6 dashes Togarashi (Japanese chili pepper)
- Sprinkle salt over chicken wings.
- Mix and marinate for 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Coat wings in all purpose flour.
- Deep-fry or pan-fry until crispy golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper towel.
- Stir sauce ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Drizzle sauce over cooked chicken.