- 5 to 5 1/2 lb. pork butt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. “For J’s” Kiawe Smoke Sea Salt
or "For J's" Garlic Sea Salt
- 3-4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 6 Tbsp “For J’s” Kiawe Liquid Smoke
- 2 Tbsp. Whisky
- 1/2 c. water
- 7 ti leaves (optional)
- Line crock-pot with ti leaves (optional)
- Pour in 1/2 cup water.
- Rub "For J's" Sea Salt and fresh garlic over entire pork butt and place into pot.
- Pour liquid smoke and whisky over pork and cover with more ti leaves.
- Cook in crock-pot for 8-10 hours.
- When done, transfer pork to another pot or platter.
- Shred pork and mix in just enough broth from crock-pot to moisten meat.
- Add more salt if needed.