- 6 Chicken thighs
- 3/4 tsp "For J's" Garlic Sea Salt
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 Cups Panko
- 1/3 Cup Water
- Canola or Vegetable Oil (Enough to cover bottom of pan)
- 2/3 Cup Ketchup
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/4 Cup Brown sugar
- 4-5 dashes Hot sauce
- 1/4 Tsp "For J's" Kiawe Sea Salt
- Butterfly the chicken thighs so they are nice and level, then place them into a bowl.
- Add the 3/4 tsp of "For J's" Garlic Sea Salt to the chicken thighs and evenly mix.
- Crack the 3 large eggs and add the 1/3 cup of water into a bowl and mix together well.
- Add the 1 cup of all purpose flour into a bowl, and the 2 cups of panko into another bowl.
- Coat the chicken thighs in the Flour, Eggs, then Panko and deep fry or pan fry in Vegetable Oil or Canola Oil at around 365 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown.
- Let the Chicken Katsu cool and drain on a cooling rack.
- For the sauce, add all of the Katsu Sauce ingredients into a small bowl and mix it all together
- Cut the Chicken Katsu into strips and serve with the Katsu Sauce on the side for dipping or pouring over.
← Older Post
Newer Post →