- 1/2 cup butter (1 block)
- 4 Fresh garlic cloves(minced fine)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp. "For J's" Garlic Sea Salt
or "For J's" Maui Onion Sea Salt
or "For J's" Hawaiian Chili Pepper Sea Salt
- Variety of fresh vegetables (example: Spinach, frozen peas, carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, green beans.)
- Optional- Meat of choice (example: cooked chicken, shrimp, crab, scallops.)
- 1 package pasta (cooked)
- Parmesan cheese
- In pan, melt together butter, garlic and oyster sauce.
- Add fresh vegetables and meat.
- Sprinkle “For J’s Sea Salt” and stir-fry until vegetables are done.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and serve.